Engine Hesitating under load
Hey guys im new to the thread but I have a problem, My car is misfiring under load. Ill list the before and after.
1. Engine running lean and misfire (mechanic said possible gasket leak)
2. Changed intake manifold gasket, unplugged batter to clear code.
3. Next morning engine hesistates under load , first 2 minutes couldn't travel more than 10 mph.
4.Work was close so it was ok, I made it
5. Checked hoses for leaks , Found two fixed them.
6. Ran another scan , multiple cylinder misfires random and lean code bank 1
7.did compression test all cylinders 190+
8. Looked at spark plugs , recently changed two weeks earlier, but fouled.
9.Did engine balance test all cylinders responded the same when unplugged, the engine died immediately after.
10.cleaned throttle and maf.Little change in performance but problem still exist.
11. Listened for injectors with screwdriver, all sounded good
XXX- My thoughts plugged up a hose incorrectly, another vacuum Leak, Injectors Clogged? Spark Plugs issue? Fuel pressure?
Any help would be appreciated . Thanks!!!