Tail lights - Page 3 - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-13-2004, 01:02 PM
Old Timer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Hammer Send a message via MSN to Hammer Send a message via Yahoo to Hammer

Yea i've looked there before, but I don't know the shipping costs or anything of that nature, so i'm nervous about ordering from there... they do have what i'm looking for, but are they OEM, or just knock-offs?

I'm sorta looking into buying the Signal lights and Corner Lights from Procarparts.com, because they are all clear (although the outline is black, which kinda sucks, seeing as the rest of the front trim is a carbon-fiber sorta design.)

Anyways... The I've got springs from another Celica which had been wrote off and cut them... Car looks alot nicer with the Tires a tiny bit into the wheel well, and even with the rough roads around here I haven't experienced any rubbing yet. I got the Exhaust and had it installed and it sounds pretty sweet... It's not real buzzy or super loud, just a nice deep sound from it... I was really surprised. I installed my door panel the other day at work and me and dad installed the new driving light yesterday.. She's coming around pretty good... Just need that ####'n corner light :-p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fully Loaded 2004 Mazda RX8 GT <~> Velocity Red with Black/Red 2-tone Leather <~> 6-Speed MT
18x8.5 Rims w/ 235/40-18 Tires in front... 18x9.5 Rims w/ 265/35-18 Tires in back (Federal SS595)
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake <~> Rotary13b1.com Fender Strakes, Rotary Accents <~> TWM Shiftknob
Kicker Class D Amp w/ 2 MTX Series 8000 Subwoofers <~> Optima Yellow Top <~> Tinted Windows
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-16-2004, 11:35 AM

We really should start you a new topic... lol we've hijacked this thread way out there...

I'm pretty sure partznet's parts are OEM, but you could call or email them and find out for sure.

I have ordered from procarparts before, they have good service. You could always get a little c/f vinyl or something and cover that black trim to match the rest of the car...

You cut the springs? Well don't count on them lasting too long, I've never heard anything good about cut springs, but I'm sure it still looks nice
Congrats on the exhaust and the door panel and the driving light... she sure seems to be coming along well

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Hammer Send a message via MSN to Hammer Send a message via Yahoo to Hammer

:-p I've actually never heard of any horror stories from cutting the springs, I know of alot of people who've done it, including my older bro's TransAmGTA a few years ago, and they've never given any trouble... And even if they were to #### up, I still have an extra set... takes barely any time to pull everything off and change it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fully Loaded 2004 Mazda RX8 GT <~> Velocity Red with Black/Red 2-tone Leather <~> 6-Speed MT
18x8.5 Rims w/ 235/40-18 Tires in front... 18x9.5 Rims w/ 265/35-18 Tires in back (Federal SS595)
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake <~> Rotary13b1.com Fender Strakes, Rotary Accents <~> TWM Shiftknob
Kicker Class D Amp w/ 2 MTX Series 8000 Subwoofers <~> Optima Yellow Top <~> Tinted Windows

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 03:59 AM

I think he'll be okay too, as long as it the same model and trim on the car...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page