Tail lights - Page 2 - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2004, 11:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

<font color='#8D38C9'>Glad the site wasn't hard to sift through, were you able to find the lights?

That sucks your cam isn't giving good results, hope you get some better ones soon with your friends cam </font>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 09:49 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Hammer Send a message via MSN to Hammer Send a message via Yahoo to Hammer

<font color='#008080'>Hey Meryem, here is some scanned pics I took with a camera... Not very clear, but you get the idea... *The last one is with my ###### webcam lol... *I tinted the windows on it yesterday (Tuesday) *But I am still waiting for that good camera and a sunny day...

</font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fully Loaded 2004 Mazda RX8 GT <~> Velocity Red with Black/Red 2-tone Leather <~> 6-Speed MT
18x8.5 Rims w/ 235/40-18 Tires in front... 18x9.5 Rims w/ 265/35-18 Tires in back (Federal SS595)
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake <~> Rotary13b1.com Fender Strakes, Rotary Accents <~> TWM Shiftknob
Kicker Class D Amp w/ 2 MTX Series 8000 Subwoofers <~> Optima Yellow Top <~> Tinted Windows
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 04:41 PM

<font color='#8D38C9'>Wow, looking VERY nice and sleek and shiny! *
I think the last pics is where I'm getting the best idea of the color, like you said in the other pics it just looks reddish.
Your rims are looking really hot too! </font>

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Hammer Send a message via MSN to Hammer Send a message via Yahoo to Hammer

<font color='#008080'>Thanx for the comments!

Yea, none of the pics i've taken really capture the color very good... *The paint code was taken from a '03 or '04 Samba Red Tiburon, and the paint company classifies it as Rallye Red. *Then Red & Gold pearl was mixed in with the clear coat.

I took some close-up pics of the paint the other day, but the place I got the pics developed at just threw them out I guess, because they weren't included when I got the pics back *:glare:

I wanna get a 6th Gen but i'll likely keep this one for the summer, unless I happen ot come by a nice one for a decent price *</font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fully Loaded 2004 Mazda RX8 GT <~> Velocity Red with Black/Red 2-tone Leather <~> 6-Speed MT
18x8.5 Rims w/ 235/40-18 Tires in front... 18x9.5 Rims w/ 265/35-18 Tires in back (Federal SS595)
Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake <~> Rotary13b1.com Fender Strakes, Rotary Accents <~> TWM Shiftknob
Kicker Class D Amp w/ 2 MTX Series 8000 Subwoofers <~> Optima Yellow Top <~> Tinted Windows
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 12:25 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to celestialgranturismo Send a message via Yahoo to celestialgranturismo

<font color='#000000'>I'm not sure if this is still on topic, I just read the first few posts.... BUT, the tailights for a 92-93 GT WILL fir on a 90-91 GT, I just did this about a week ago and got the tails from a wrecked '92. the only thing is the later models tailights don't fit exactly flush, but you'll be able to screw them in and water wont leak at least so far for me. they do look much cooler... like this * *as opposed to this * ... right right and good luck</font>

#1 1990 Celica GT Coupe (blue pearl) - Blown Motor
#2 1990 Celica GT Liftback (maroon) - Sold
#3 1990 Celica GT Liftback (super red) - Totalled
#4 1994 Celica GT Liftback (turquoise) - CURRENT
#5 1995 Celica GT Convertible (black) - BUYING
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-02-2004, 08:04 PM

<font color='#8D38C9'>Hammer: *Still looks good I think... *You maybe just need a better camera. *A REAL camera *6th gens are nice too, keep us posted if you change celi's...

celestial: *Good info </font>

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Old Timer

<font color='#008080'>Yeah, I used a REAL Camera for some pics, but they turned out worse than the webcam pictures, more than likely because the 2nd hand Scanner I have is all dirty on the inside and i'm too lazy to take it apart...

Hmmm, getting a driver side driving light (lense is cracked in the current one) *and a used drivers side door panel (material is ripped on mine and can't be fixed properly) * AND a few new coil springs for the front end... All that is supposed to arrive Monday. * * Saturday morning i'm going to take a spin down to that Racing Shop I bought my rims at and pick up a new Dual Tip Performance Muffler, It'll look nicer if nothing else lol, more than likely not make any noticable performance increases though, but oh well . o O ( Gotta love the deep sound my baby has, no Bee In A Can racket for me, and if it makes the car sound worse... To EBAY she goes... lol)

Cars are money pits...

That 6th Gen I was looking at... needs some work, I was thinking of taking out a loan on it, and just leave it in the garage and do whatever needs to be done to it before next summer.... then selling mine when the 6th gen is ready... *But I don't think i'm going to bother right now, because i'm not sure if that's what I want.</font>

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2004, 02:52 PM

<font color='#8D38C9'>Dude just go out and buy a real digi cam! *

Congrats on the parts, glad you were able to find that light too

Yeah I don't like that bee-in-a-can sound either, good think mine doesn't sound like that either *:blush:

If your not sure, then don't do it. *You may regret it later. *Wait til you're %100 and then go for it. *Keep us posted! *</font>

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Old Timer

<font color='#008080'>Hmm yeah, I didn't find that passenger side Signal Light for my fender... * *I'm probably just going to buy aftermarket clear ones (comes with the set of clear corner lenses to replace my amber ones.)

What I did find, was my driver-side Driving Light... It still works, but the lense is cracked and is dirty inside.

Went for the muffler today, didn't end up buying one, because they didn't have the one I wanted... * Ordering one at the start of the week.</font>

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-09-2004, 10:53 PM

<font color='#8D38C9'>Hmm... did you check http://www.partznet.com for the light?</font>

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page