post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2016, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Default What car to get next

So since my car is in Washington and I am going to New York, its not worth trying to get it over due to all the work she needs. So I am debating about what to get next.

Now my girl loved Haven so we are going to pick her up another 7th gen. But right now I am stuck between trying to get a mk1 MR2, a 7th gen GTS 6 speed for myself, or a Subaru WRX (any year really) due to going to a very snowy area. I would love to get an Alltrac but they are so **** hard to find.

What do you guys suggest?

I honk at other Celicas on the road.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have two cars, one Toyota, the second Dodge pickup. A pickup truck is really the perfect car for lovers of camping and trips out of town.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes, a pickup truck like any SUV is very good for camping and off road driving. I had an old pickup truck, I really drove this car for a long time. Every family trip to the forest was on this pickup truck. I tried to improve this pickup, so that it was more convenient for long trips, for example, I found this article https://truckpowerup.com/do-tonneau-covers-save-gas/ and decided to buy a cover for the car's bed. It really was very convenient and helped to keep our things dry and safe from thieves. I know that a pickup consumes a lot of fuel, I really noticed due to the fact that our aerodynamics improved, I began to spend less money on gas. It was a nice addition. I had to sell my pickup because we started to go out into the woods not so often, and servicing an old pickup is too expensive for me. By the way, this tonneau cover affected the price of this pickup.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I also have two cars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page