User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default I need advice

Do you have a barbeque area in the backyard? If so, how does it look? I need new ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:52 AM

You can take ideas through search on google.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 06:20 AM

I agree that you can find many interesting ideas on the Internet. That's what I did so when I was doing in my patio garden. I have a small patio, mostly 4 people spend their time there, I have a small table there that can be placed in the center or placed in a corner. I built two benches that fit two people (if guests come to us, then I take the chairs out of the garage, which is quite convenient, since I can install them quickly and yet the chairs do not take up much space, here you can read more about it https://greatyardmaster.com/best-out...olding-chairs/ ), fire bar and grill I sometimes stand out from the garage if I cook outside. I have no place in the backyard for active games, we recently bought a board for darts, I think that this will be enough for entertainment. Basically you have to choose what you need in the backyard based on the habits and tastes of your family. If you do not like the grill, then it will be easier for you to install a pair of sunbeds for sunbathing and take care of your lawn. If you like to spend time in the backyard, then you should understand that the swimming pool, trampoline, patio or grill area is more important to you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page