Lots of people ask on how to post pictures in a thread so I thought I would help show you guys how.
1) You first need to upload your picture to the internet. You either do this using this website in the photo gallery section or upload them to another website like photobucket or facebook.
a) To add a picture toyotacelicas.com go to the photo gallery tab. click add album. Name and describe your album. once done click upload pictures. That will take you to a menu where you can now browse your computer for your picture and upload it to this site.
2) With your picture uploaded to the internet you will need to get the URL.
a)If you uploaded your picture to the photo album section here then the URL will be at the bottom of the picture.
b) For photobucket the URL is in the direct link box.
c) For any other image right click on the image. A menu will open up. Select Copy Image Location. That will give you the URL for that image
3) Now that you have your URL go to post a thread. In the thread you will see a button that has a picture of a mountain and a moon. Click that.
4) Once you clicked the picture button a box will pop up letting you enter your URL in. Enter your URL in and click ok.
5) Your picture will now be inserted into the thread. You can now move the picture around by clicking on it or resize it by clicking on it and using the white boxes around it to drag and resize your picture. Submit your thread and your done!
Hope this helps!