Help needed for celica 2zz ge wiring - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2016, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Help needed for celica 2zz ge wiring

Hi guys. I did an engine swap 2zz ge from a celica gts in a 2000 model Toyota Levin. My electrician is unable to locate the speed signal in the ecu as well as the rev signal. I have diagrams of the ecu pin outs, but still unable to get the above cluster to work. I'm using my ae111 abs. My question is how to I connect my abs to the ecu and what location in the ecu. I also need help on how to to get the rev clock working. Its a JDM ecu and engine. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2016, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)

Just got a call from electrician. Said he found the speed sensor on the transmission, and the speed clock is now working. However, he is still unable to find where to send the speed signal to the ECU. My ae111 abs system is not compatible with celica gets, therefore I will have to abandon that system. The pin out diagram from the 2zz ecu says SPD B22. I do not see any wires in this pin. Do I just run a wire from the speed cluster to B27. Any information on how to get this done is greatly appreciated. I do not have any lift which is expected since no speed signal is going to the ECU, and the rev clock is not connected.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page