Oil problem leak Toyota Celica 2001 GTS - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Oil problem leak Toyota Celica 2001 GTS

Hey what's up everybody not sure if anybody can help me or not but I have a 2001 Toyota Celica GTS automatic I change my oil pan gasket I have also fixed. the crank seal and my car is still leaking it's very minor leaks. because it will. take a few days to a week for my dipstick to show that there's oil dripping. so if anybody can help me out I. Would appreciate it my mechanic Buddy says it's probably a valve leakage . now the leaks are coming from the center of the car. Be for it was the passenger.. I've only had this car a month and it has a hundred eighty thousand miles on it so if any of you guys have ever had this problem or know how to fix the car from leaking like I said it's leaking very minor because when you look. Under the car you don't see anything leaking but you can see all the little drips on my driveway. So one more time I fixed the oil pan gasket and the crank seal. I would just like to know what the problem is so I'm not spending thousands and thousands of dollars fixing stuff that doesn't need to be fixed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Put UV florescent dye in your oil, run the car for a week or two, and then examine your engine bay, above and beneath, with a blacklight. This will help you find where the oil is leaking from.

2000 GTS 6-speed. Performance Mods: Apexi Power FC, BC Racing DR coilovers, Injen CAI, Catback exhaust, EBC 'USR' rotors, Hawk 'Street/Race' pads, Stoptech brake/clutch lines, Castrol SRF brake fluid, Exedy stage 2 clutch, Mishimoto radiator, Moroso oil pan, 11# flywheel, Braille 11.5# car battery, Energy urethane suspension/motor bushings, BFGoodrich G-force tires.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Watch Scotty Kilmer's YouTube video "Finding and Fixing Car Oil Leaks".

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page