Fuse box diagram - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)

I just bought mt 91 celica gts and it had whacked out wiring just tryin to fix everything. Anyone know where to get a fuse box diagram? Thanx.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 04-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Guru

There are many junction (fuse) blocks on Celicas. Which one in particular are you asking about?

In normal wiring diagrams, the wiring diagrams are based on sub-systems on the vehicle, of which a part of a junction block is involved. If never seen a wiring diagram exclusive to the wiring within a particular junction box.
#3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 02:37 AM

(Thread Starter)

To get straight to the point basically all i am looking for is the fuse for the taillights and the dash lights.
#4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 07:45 AM
Guru

Now that helps a lot more.

Go to junction block no. 1 (it is underneath the dash, above and behind the drivers side kick panel. Fuse #9, marked "TAIL" is a 15A fuse that controls the tail lights and dash lights.
#5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 01:01 PM

Thumbs up

I'm having similar problem, but all my fuses look good, dash lights and running tail lights come on, there is nothing else in the car that is not turning on, could the relay for tail lights on the fuse box be messed up causing the tail lights not to turn on while running, or could it be the dimmer knob unit being broken to cause all of this not to work if so is there a way to bypass that dimmer and just have the car go off the switch to turn the headlights on(which also control tail lights).?
#6 (permalink) Old 04-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Guru

QUOTE (c0r3f1ght3r @ Apr 12 2010, 12:01 PM)
Quote:
I'm having similar problem, but all my fuses look good, dash lights and running tail lights come on, there is nothing else in the car that is not turning on, could the relay for tail lights on the fuse box be messed up causing the tail lights not to turn on while running, or could it be the dimmer knob unit being broken to cause all of this not to work if so is there a way to bypass that dimmer and just have the car go off the switch to turn the headlights on(which also control tail lights).?[/B]
Given that you are saying the running lights work properly, and the headlights work properly, and everything else does, then your 15A TAIL fuse must be OK. There is no connection to the dimmer switch with the tail lights. If your dimmer switch does dim the lights in the dash and the radio, it is working fine.

I'm going to assume your license plate lamps don't work either.

So the problem could very well be the tail light relay in the drivers side junction box. It could also be an open green wire between the junction box and the tail light pigtail in the trunk. Could also be an open in the white wire with black stripe that is the common ground in your tail lights and license plate lights. Could be that your tail light pigtail in the trunk became disconnected.
#7 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 04:21 AM

Please help me identify the various fuses box categories and locations for 191 Celica GT.
Particularly at this moment: windshield washer bottle motor and power antenna.
Thank you. DavidW
#8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2013, 04:26 AM

Just bought 1991 Celica GT convertible with original 115,000 miles. proud owner.
All hands onboard please to help me sort through some issues.
1. rough idling
2. how to understand alarm system. is it key fob door open, or two turn clockwise key open door. Challenges with engine immobilization.
3. shuddering
4. fuse box locations
Thx. DavidW
#9 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 05:43 PM

Default fuse box on a 1991 toyota celica

I just got my celica and I'm trying to find the interior fuse box. Can anyone tell mr where its located please.
#10 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Old Timer

Garage

Their is 2. I belive. One in driverside ki k pannel and another one on passanger side kick pannel

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page