3S-FE 1989 Toyota Celica ST - Toyota Celica Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default 3S-FE 1989 Toyota Celica ST

I have a 1989 Toyota Celica ST. 3S-FE engine, dirty now but I'm gonna purple power it and post before and after pictures. I've replaced the trunk with a GT trunk lid. Worn down and need some body work straightening but no big dents. Just needs some realigning. It's mechanically amazing so I'm hoping this car will run to 300,000 miles if I take care of it the way I am now. I've already fixed lots of issues like idle used to be 500. Now it's 1000 steady and never dies. Power steering used to squeak till i refilled it and it's smooth. No more noises. I'm about to get a realignment soon. Then after that I have to work on electricals. Tail lights all have 4 bulbs i think but only 2 on my right side work and 1 on my left side work. It still lights brighter on both sides when i brake so i think I'm legal. I saw about a week after buying it the tail lights are different slightly lolol so I'm looking to replace those. Anyways I don't see alot of information on the 4th gen Celica online so I thought I'd write a lot about mine and post pictures when my phone comes in the mail 4/21/17. Now it is 4/19/17. Oh also on 4/21/17 my 4inch speakers for the driver and passenger side will also arrive. Pictures will come when I have a phone.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page