Toyota Celica Forum banner

7th Generation JDM TRD Parts/Custom Carbon Fiber Pieces/++

6K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  GunnyPapa 
#1 · (Edited)

Hey Folks,

Selling my 02 GTS. I removed the below and they are for sale. I am in GA and will ship of course. Prices are in US dollars and shipping not included with prices.
Any questions post here just PM me.

1. JDM TRD Fog Lights(Rare Item) $100.00
  2. JDM TRD Shift Knob $15.00
  3. JDM Fuel Door and Fuel Cap (Another Rare item) $60.00
  4. Custom Carbon Fiber Door Panel Inserts $30.00
  5. Custom Carbon Fiber Rae Trunk Lid/License Plate Trim $45.00
  6. VR3 Blue Tooth Rear View Mirror w/Earpice&Charging Cord $20.00

All pics are in my public album

#14 · (Edited)
Yes it took me over 2 years to find them. I had luck on my side when an old friend of mine from the Marine Corps who was in Japan found a brand new set for me. They were OEM on the TRD Action Package in the 1st productions. They stopped then just put other fog lights below the front lip and designed these covers to fix it.
However I stil have some connections in the Toyota JDM/OEM Market and will try to locate you a set.

#24 ·
do you still have any of these things for sale
Wow forgot abut this site. Yes I still have some really good OEm and Custom Carbon Fiber oNe of a Kind Parts. If interested let me know. Give you a good deal.

I have still in pristine condition a Rear Lic Plate Facia in Carbon Fiber, 2 L and R Inside Door Carbon Fiber Inserts, 1 Billet TRD Oil Cap(Real TRD from JP), an Injen Front Sway Bar, Engine Cover and Spark Plug Cover in Red Billet, Two Front steel Braided Brake Lines. Let me now if you are serious. I got semi burned by the last so called buyers. FYi I do not do Paypal either. I got away from them for a lot of security issues. I only use green dot for online purchases et. However I would accept a check or money order. Not going to burn you. Please let me know. I can send pics ect if needed. These parts came of my 2002 Celi, which placed second in 2004 NOPI Nationals.
Any ?? shoot me an email, which I have included in this email.

Gunny
gunnypapa@comcast.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.