LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iluvmyceli
(Thread Starter)

EDITED

okay guys. It turns out that Ware Shoals Dragway is unable to cooperate and to make a long story short, we've decided to move the location of the meet to somewhere bigger and better. By popular request, the new meeting location will be held at ROCKINGHAM DRAGWAY, a quarter mile dragstrip in the central-southern part of North Caolina. This is only a 2 hour difference in location. This is better for many reasons. Most of you are comming from the north, therefore the trip will be shorter. Also, its a 1/4 mile instead of a 1/8th mile.
Saturday, April 30th the event of "Worlds Fastest Street Cars" will be held. It begins at 9am and ends around 6pm. The entry fee is $20. Anyone is allowed to enter the competition. Around 3pm there is a car show that anyone can enter. I will be receiving a flyer later in the week and I'll post it on here for you guys. Between rounds of the event, there will be open running for us all to use the track if we want.
There are many hotels within walking distance of the track and some of them offer discounts to those who are using the track. Good for us. Everyone loves discounts. After we're done at the track, perhaps we'll all take a drive and find something to eat then go back to our hotel rooms. We're all going to try to stay at the same hotel.
A few of us are meeting at the hotel Friday night to be at the track at 10am or so. I guess thats when the meet "offically begins".
Most of you have kept in touch with me and it looks like we'll have a good 15-20 cars there and maybe 30ish people. mostly celicas, some boosted honduhs, Supra, Trans Am, etc.
I can't wait!!!!!! Everyone keep in touch! We look forward to seeing you all there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Guru

Send a message via AIM to celica gt-i Send a message via MSN to celica gt-i

im from venezuela, south america and i have my Baggage and my car ready to go!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-09-2005, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

good, we'll see ya there.

post #4 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Old Timer

sounds like fun
as usual, if i would be bit closer i'd join the party.

and please someone take camera with you... we want pics in here

-
-
-
-
-

Everything is OK with Vodka ; )
post #5 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

sure thing, Jaz!

post #6 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to pinamichael

april 30th! i'll see what i can do sounds like a long drive but i would just like to state that i'm only going down there to see other people car and for nobody to see mine! ok

IT'S NEVER IMPOSSIBLE!
post #7 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Old Timer

i guess you can leave car home too

-
-
-
-
-

Everything is OK with Vodka ; )
post #8 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

Pina-good, I was hoping you could come. Rob actually isn't bring his car either. He's flying down to stay for a week with me.

post #9 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Guru

Send a message via AIM to celica gt-i Send a message via MSN to celica gt-i

yea plz take some pics!!! also take a group photo, and drag races! plz

post #10 of 216 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to pinamichael

now seriously guys i don't want any eggs thrown at my prelude ok!? also is the meet on saturday or sunday or saturday night til sunday night. is alcohol allowed? and how much for a roomie so maybe i can explore the nightlife in sc (without getting shot).

IT'S NEVER IMPOSSIBLE!
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page