User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)

Check this #### out.
I got a fine for having no rego on my mitsi last year whilst being in the post office actually getting a new one. I wrote a letter in explaining this, and they denied me, which was fine... Anyway, start getting these letters saying I had to pay the fine, which I couldnt afford to, so I phoned up and sorted out an auto payment to pay it off weekly. This was also fine.. Then I get a letter in the mail this morning saying that I have unpaid fines - note: FINES, not fine, and that they are going to come and take my car away.. So I get on the phone, phone up the ministry of justice collections and get it sorted out. Lady on the phone helped heaps and noted on my file in BOLD that I had been paying off the fine, and that everything was lovely. Next thing I know, round comes the baliff from the waitakere court with a ****ing tow truck, coming to impound my car and i'm like WTF IM PAYING IT OFF..

He was very rude and accused me of lying and all this crap, so i said to him, come in my house sit down and I will get on the phone to collections and let them tell him that I've been paying the fine. He was like no I am taking your car bla bla bla.. So you know what I did? Got on the phone to the courts, told them, they send around another baliff with papers saying that i WAS paying, and that this dude shouldnt be taking my car.. In the mean time, my poor baby is being loaded up on the tow truck to be taken away.. Man am I angry.. So after half an hour of the two baliffs talking, and the tow truck driver complaining of his time being wasted, my car gets unloaded, and they all get ready to leave. Then this motherfu*ker tells me i'll be getting a bill in the mail for the tow truck services.
Talk about miss-communication!!! I am so angry, and I am going to write a letter to complain about this arsehole..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Guru

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to celica gt-i Send a message via MSN to celica gt-i

D@mn i cant believe it, what an @**holes, thank god they didn't took ur car away, how much do u have to pay??, where i live the fines are very expensive, my sis had one in the corolla, 200 $

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Old Timer

Man, that sucks. I know I'd be pissed if something like that happened to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 Toyota Celica ST (sold) | 2006 Pontiac GTO (sold) | 1988 Toyota Supra
"Who needs a horn when you have exhaust and a gas pedal?"
post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to pinamichael

you can despute that towing bill. it was completely not ur fault. we should ask castro.

where is castro anyways? haven't seen her around for a minute.

IT'S NEVER IMPOSSIBLE!
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Old Timer

she's busy with work and school...

That totally sucks, I'd be mad too! You think those government offices would have better communication skills! At least it got worked out in the end.

2001 GT-S Sport Shift - mods in profile

Meryem's (((HUGGY))) copyrighted by Toyotacelicas.com.

|
|
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Guru

Send a message via AIM to twinblades6 Send a message via MSN to twinblades6 Send a message via Yahoo to twinblades6

yeah what yem said...

you'd be scared too if you had an imagination like mine!
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Old Timer

new catch phrase!

2001 GT-S Sport Shift - mods in profile

Meryem's (((HUGGY))) copyrighted by Toyotacelicas.com.

|
|
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Guru

Send a message via AIM to twinblades6 Send a message via MSN to twinblades6 Send a message via Yahoo to twinblades6

yep i think it is my new catch phrase

post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-09-2005, 01:04 PM

Yeah I would definatley dispte the towing bill I mean they shouldn't have loaded it up until they got that s*** straightened out in thte first place,at least you still got the car though.

us---> <---crooked justice systems

<span style="font-family:Times">'85 GT
stock for now
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 03-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by trdcelica85@Mar 9 2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah I would definatley dispte the towing bill I mean they shouldn't have loaded it up until they got that s*** straightened out in thte first place,at least you still got the car though.

us---> <---crooked justice systems
you got it wrong it goes like this

crooked justice systems---> <---us

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page