User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Guru

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MrMatty8501 Send a message via MSN to MrMatty8501
(Thread Starter)

I just wanted to open a topic like this to hear everyone complain. Its a fact that everyone on the planet can gripe about something, so lets hear it. All those times you got pissed because you saw a ricer with 3 different rims... or the time you stalled your car in an intersection... Lets have it up...

It'll prolly prove to be funny and releive some stress!
Yay for my psychology knowledge.

Love is getting 27 stitches by some punk with knife who talked too me and though he was tough. Love is waking up in a hospitle bed with her sitting next to you. Love is her telling you that that punk kid is in another hospitle with a broken nose and broken 3 fingers. Love is running into that punk 2 months down the road and her kicking his ass for the pain you went through.
...Love must be illegal...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Old Timer

Right now I am pissed because I have 14 Statistic homeowork thingies to do, and each one takes anywhere from and hour and half to four hours to complete. I have to go to a stupid meeting for the Student Association at 5, then go hang up posters, then go to another meeting at 8:15. I have a 3 page long homework assignment due tomorrow for Macroeconomics. I have to do this stupid Accounting group project tomorrow and have to compare compute all kinds of financial ratios for Ford and Toyota and compare them. All Toyota's reports are in Yen, so I have to take the time to convert it all over. My dad took my car out of storage this weekend and said there is something wrong with the brakes and I need to bleed and flush the system when I get home. I don't feel like doing that. Getting all the air out of the ABS system is a pain in my butt. No one ever goes to the forum I made despite all my begging and pleading, so that kinda hurts my feelings at the same time. And what the **** is that smell???? AHHHH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 Toyota Celica ST (sold) | 2006 Pontiac GTO (sold) | 1988 Toyota Supra
"Who needs a horn when you have exhaust and a gas pedal?"
post #3 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Guru

<<<<<< misses school

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Old Timer

i have to finish writing this 4 page paper and i dont want to. plus, i ran out of hair gell and now i look like a 12 yr old. also, i think im getting sick and i miss my g/f. Plus, someone keeps calling me from "annonymous" and i think its about my car but my cellfones too screwed to answer the fone. Nobody wants my car and im dieing for this RX7. I hate the smell of my soap and we dont have any candy to eat in my **** room!

post #5 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

I have to revise my 25 page thesis paper on Robinson Crusoe by Wednesday... I have a test in Human Rights based off of 500 pages of material... I can't upload an avatar... My coke is flat... My friend got picked up for a DUI last night and I gotta make a few calls on his behalf... and some kid in high school threatened to "kill me" for talking to his girlfriend last year!

Love is getting 27 stitches by some punk with knife who talked too me and though he was tough. Love is waking up in a hospitle bed with her sitting next to you. Love is her telling you that that punk kid is in another hospitle with a broken nose and broken 3 fingers. Love is running into that punk 2 months down the road and her kicking his ass for the pain you went through.
post #6 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Ralph96gt Send a message via MSN to Ralph96gt Send a message via Yahoo to Ralph96gt

yeah im cool...

post #7 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Guru

(Thread Starter)

Yay for whoring, nice run ralph/jaz

post #8 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to stspiffy

i love cookies. but i don't have any right now
post #9 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to pinamichael

i tryed to swap my tranny yesterday but the previous owner felt like torquin the passenger side axle nut like 2,000 lbs/ft so i broke to breaker bars and i still have a leaky tranny which is also no working properly... i need new tires on my car but i can't seem to find 205/55/zr15r tires for a reasonable price... i want to buy a ford saleen s7 but it cost $350,000 and i probably won't be able to afford it till the year 2010... my life sucks!

IT'S NEVER IMPOSSIBLE!
post #10 of 176 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 04:43 PM

what a bunch of babies

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page