User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb

I WIN!!!'>I just got another stupid ticket! I think I need to buy something I can't speed in.... Maybe a Honda? *???
I dunno. In any case how many tickets have all of you gotten? I have two that I have to go to court for *:glare:</font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Old Timer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

<font color='#000000'>I probably still have a couple of points on my record... I've gotten some BS tickets, one that was well deserved & I lucked out on & one I went to court for...
I got one while doing about 110 through Shasta Natl. Forest on I-5, but the CHP officer wrote me up at 98 so I wouldn't lose my car. Really lucked out there & had a good story to tell at traffic school
I've gotten a couple where I was barely going over the speed limit & they probably clocked someone passing me - one time I was in a Nissan pickup, while carrying a full load...
I also got nailed about a block from where we used to live in a speed trap w/ 4 CHP motorcycles, and 2 CHP cruisers (or the other way around)... That one I was prepared to fight in court & I'm sure I would have won (had pictures of the area & everything) because there's no way I could have been going that fast after a complete stop, come to another complete stop, and turn down the side street... The cops never showed & it was dismissed.
And, of course, there are also the misc. seatbelt tickets & whatnot...

A coworker told me last week that while he was out delivering pizzas (second job) he was stopped by a sheriff (I rarely see them pull people over - more important stuff to worry about) who said he ran the stop sign. My coworker denied it & then the officer told him that he cut him off. He ended up not writing him up for the stop sign, but gave him two tickets for impeading traffic (I think) ...The thing is, it was a 25mph zone, he was up to speed and the cop was 4 car lengths back, even after the cop floored it to catch up to him... I guess the cop was talking #### to him, threatened to arrest him, kept touching his gun, and even went to the pizza joint to try & get him fired!! I assume the cop was just having a bad day - of course, the day the complaint is filed will be worse... that or the day he's forced to come to court (normally works the night shift)... if he shows *</font>

Also visit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
post #3 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

I WIN!!!'>Dude when I got my FIRST ticket I knew the cop. *:glare: And he told me that I knew better. And then he lectured me and threatened to tell my mom. How sad is that? I was only doing 58..... In a 40. *ops:
That sucks about the CHP the last ticket I got was from one of those A-Holes. How long ago was that? Ohh and I saw your car on your profile
.... What model is it?</font>

post #4 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Old Timer

<font color='#8D38C9'>Well I think I've gotten 5 or 6 tickets so far... all for speeding. *Nothing that I have to go to court for though, they've all been taken care of. *Also, I have gotten 3 warnings for speed and 2 for tint. *</font>

2001 GT-S Sport Shift - mods in profile

Meryem's (((HUGGY))) copyrighted by Toyotacelicas.com.

|
|
post #5 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

I WIN!!!'>I just got my last ticket last Tues. *
I had my windows tinted on Sat. I really hope I don't get another ticket. Because then my parents won't let me keep my other car. They just got me a 66 Mustang. I don't know a lot about it, I'm a Toyota girl. * *Meryem do you have limo tint?</font>
post #6 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Old Timer

<font color='#8D38C9'>That sucks.. I hope you get to keep the celi

I have limo in the rear windshield and 3/4 side windows and I got 40% tint in the front windows but it's faded to about %60 now... legal limit here in NY is %70 and higher, %100 is no tint at all. *If it fades anymore I'll have to get em redone.</font>

|
|
post #7 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

I WIN!!!'>Me too. At least they didn't threaten me with a HONDA! o:</font>
post #8 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Old Timer

<font color='#8D38C9'>LMAO! *Yeah, I'd rather strip my tint and keep my celi tint free than have a Honda even if it had limo tint all around!</font>

|
|
post #9 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Old Timer

(Thread Starter)

I WIN!!!'>We should start a new topic...... Would you get a Honda or...

Then I could say I would rather get beat by a Geo-Metro in a race, than get a "Raced Out Honda" * *</font>
post #10 of 414 (permalink) Old 05-26-2004, 05:04 AM
Guru

<font color='#000000'>ive had two for speeding and one for not "coming to a complete stop at a stop sign" ya that one was bogus. cop said he wouldnt have given me ticket if his superior hadnt been in the car. The firsy speeding ticket was in my moms blazer cause my celi was in the shop. 70 in a 55. the next was like 90+ in a 55 but the cop was nice and wrote 85 so i didnt have a huge ticket. said he'd done dumb things when he was my age. i also passed a cop doing a 100 once but i got away. saw his lights behind me as i turned into the hills and drove away like a madman on this curvy hilly road that i drive faster than anyone. i've kinda slowed down recently cause my normal routes are now crawling with cops and cause i think theey have me tagged. cops randomly follow me for 2-3 miles and then turn around. also i drive slower cause i need to be careful and stay alive cause i have a girlfriend now. kinda gives me a reason to live. *anyways ive been pulled over 7 times and gotten ticket 3 of those times.</font>

1986 Toyota Celica GT-S Coupe

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page